Friday

Guru.com Defect




How I reproduced this defect?

1.log in to guru.com
2.click on update existing profile
3.Click on Resume summary
4.Enter more than 1500 characters( this should allow only 1500 characters)
5.Click submit
6.see error displayed and trim the characters to more than 1500
7.Again click on submit

8. Now trim the characters to <=1500 and click submit

9. And it displays the below image showing by changing the font ( my initial fonts are in verdena and now it is another)

10 .Click on Submit Nothing will happen

P.S. : in the error it says I had entered 1787 characters and at left side of the bottom of the summary box ,it is saying 449 characters remaining. I am expecting the message should be 287 characters more or when I click on submit that should display a pop up of saying the 287 characters are more and trim them


While updating my profile in www.guru.com I just came across a defect which will not allow me to change the font of the provided text in the summary page as above


2. Next time when I tried with 3342 characters and clicked on submit below is the message displayed in pop up with correct calculations of figures




Tip of the day : Finding a software Testing Job

here are many people who would like to get software testing jobs, but they are unsure about how to approach it. This may seem like a dream j...